Saturday 24 September 2011

New Works






Hello There:  It's been a busy couple of weeks.  I created  new 'little' books.  A collection done in white Canal paper.  This is a beautiful paper to work with and makes embossing a pleasure.  I added  art work to covers and interiors, cut up a large photo and put fragments of the photo on some of the pages and used my mini die cuts to enhance the page edges.  I have also created a very simple, but effective tab closure for these little creations.  All in all it has been a very productive time.








 







I have been experimenting with my camera lately and have gotten some very interesting pictures.   I submitted a selection of them to a local photography gallery in the city for the 2012 season.  Hopefully they will be selected for an exhibit.  I'll keep you posted.  Have a look at some others at: http://bookartiste.deviantart.com.

View from my balcony

Store Display

Notre Dame Cathedral Ceiling

Notre Dame Cathedral


I start back to work on the elk head this weekend.  Looking forward to seeing it come alive (no pun intended) as it gets built.  I'll post pictures as it evolves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment